Wednesday 2 February 2011

Rihanna S&M #SNM



Its narf been a raunchy week for RiRi 
Another collaboration with Director Melina Matsoukas also responsible for RudeBoy, Rockstar 101 & Hard, has conjured up a rather controversial one if anything else. Youtube restricted 18+ and the talk of the town at MTV where they are considering re-editing the video for daytime play. As well as the video seeming more than similiar to that of David LaChapelle's work. She definitely cranked up the sexy a few notches, with comparissions of Gaga, Grace Jones & Madonna coming out of her ears.
“Cause I may be bad but I’m perfectly good at it. Sex in the air. I don’t care, I love the smell of it,” she sings. “Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me.”
What do you say ey..? Hot or Not ?
.
__
_____
_________

Unsure? may a but of light reading will help you along your way

No comments:

Post a Comment